Featuring lectures from industry leaders and our Ableton Certified Trainer, Ryan Origin, each program occurs in our world-first SubPac/Audeze Immersion Lab. This offers the highest, most tactile fidelity available in a classroom setting.
- Bass Design
- Electronic Music Production
- Drum Programming for Electronic Music
- Tech House Production—Start to Finish
- The Arcane Art of Compression
- Ableton Live 9.5 + Push 2 Fundamentals
From workflow enhancements to audio improvements, learn what's new in the latest version of Live.
- Sound Design with Xfer Serum
Creating compelling pads, textures, and effects in your music.
- 12 Week Music Production Program
Tuesdays (March 1 to May 17)
- The Glitch Mob + #relworkshops
Wednesday, May 18
- 12 Week Advanced Music Production Program
Tuesdays (June 14 to August 30, 7 to 10 pm)
- 12 Week Beginner Music Production Program
Tuesdays (June 14 to August 30, 6 to 9 pm)
- 2 Week Scoring For Film Program
June 20 to July 1